After posting every single day for a week for Coeliac Awareness Week 2017 I’m afraid I’m a bit burnt out so you are getting a compilation blog post for today! There are a few new recipes that you haven’t seen and some old ones but hopefully this should help any of you stuck on what to cook for lunch.
I used Newburn Bakehouse’s Gluten Free Crumpets for this.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of tomato puree onto each crumpet. Top with herbs, cheese and pine nuts.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
Fried eggs, mushrooms and spinach on toast
Use gluten free toast and serve with a dollop of ketchup!
- Make the toast and top with butter/dairy free spread.
- Fry the eggs and then top the toast with the eggs. Add the mushrooms into the pan and fry until cooked. Add the spinach 1-2 minutes before serving to allow to wilt.
- Add to the eggs on toast. Finish with torn fresh mozzarella if desired.
Gluten Free pasta salad
Get the recipe here.
Red Pepper and Basil Soup
This tasty soup is very easy to make and only takes 20 minutes. Get the recipe here.
Rice with halloumi, runner beans, cashews and pesto
This is the first recipe I ever posted on my blog! It only takes 20 minutes so if you have a bit longer to prepare your lunch this is easy to do! Get the recipe here.
Back to new recipes next Monday! I post every Monday and Friday and Youtube videos on Wednesday!