For more recipes and blog posts including Evexia Thrive see here.
This recipe is incredibly easy and because Evexia Thrive’s Tortelloni only takes minutes to cook the overall cooking time is just 10-15 minutes!
4 small tomatoes, sliced
A handful of fresh basil leaves
Grated (or sliced) mozzarella
1 X packet of Evexia Thrive Spinach and Ricotta Tortelloni
500g of tomato passata
- Boil the Tortelloni for 1 minute (make sure you remove from the heat immediately and drain or the tortelloni will begin to fall apart very quickly)
- Pour the passata into a large oven dish for that there is a thin layer on the bottom.
- Place each tortelloni into the dish in rows. Top with the cheese, sliced tomatoes and fresh basil leaves.
- Place into the oven on gas mark 7 for 10-15 minutes or until the mozzarella is melted.
- Serve with a light summer salad and some gluten free bruschetta for dipping!
Recipes every Monday, blog posts every Friday! See the previous Monday’s recipe here.
Youtube: The Gluten Free Veggie – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-b7T1VFTZqYq15aPvdlNwA
E-mail your questions or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org