Who can resist this mix of sweet nutella and tart raspberry? This recipe is two of my favourite flavours combined into easy to make, fast to cook biscuits! You will need to use your own judgement on whether to hand form these cookies or roll out the dough and use cutters – everyone does it their own way but I find gluten free dough easier to work with if you handle it as little as possible and just make flattened balls with your hands.
For other biscuit recipes, including vegan recipes, see here.
150g of gluten free plain flour
40g of white sugar
70g of unsalted butter
3-4 tablespoons of Nutella (plus 2 extra for decoration if desired)
50g of raspberries (retain some for decoration)
- Add the raspberries to a saucepan and heat and stir until it forms a coulis. Strain the pips and leave to cool.
- Cream the butter and sugar together. Add the raspberry coulis and nutella and cream again until smooth.
- Add the flour and stir until it combines into a dough.
- Either hand form or roll out and cut the biscuits into shape. Place each biscuit onto a baking tray lined with greaseproof paper.
- Heat the nutella until runny and drizzle over the cookies to decorate. Finish with half a raspberry pressed into the top of each.
- Put into the oven for 15-20 minutes or until firm to the touch.
- Allow to cool and enjoy! Will keep in an air proof box for up to 5 days (use your own discretion).
Recipes every Monday, blog posts every Friday! See the previous Monday’s recipe here.
Youtube: The Gluten Free Veggie – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-b7T1VFTZqYq15aPvdlNwA
E-mail your questions or suggestions to: firstname.lastname@example.org