Another winter warmer for your recipe arsenal! This recipe is naturally gluten free and vegan.
1 large baking potato
1 bay leaf
1/4 teaspoon of yeast extract, mixed with 10ml or warm water
1 teaspoon of tomato puree
1/2 a courgette
1/4 yellow pepper
1 carton of passata
Dried sage to taste
Dried thyme to taste
- Bake the potato for 1 hour – 1 1/2 hours on gas mark 7, turning halfway.
- Chop and shallow fry the vegetables.
- Add the water and yeast extract. Add the bay leaf. Mix the tomato puree with the stock. Add the herbs and the passata.
- Reduce until thickened. Remove the bay leaf.
- Slice the potato in half and top with the sauce
Recipes every Monday, blog posts every Friday! See the previous Monday’s recipe here.
Youtube: The Gluten Free Veggie – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-b7T1VFTZqYq15aPvdlNwA
E-mail your questions or suggestions to: email@example.com