Read below for the full terms and conditions and product details!
Terms and conditions:
- The organiser retains the right to change the nature or rules of the giveaway at any given point if considered necessary.
- The winner must be prepared to provide their full name and address.
- The winner must reply to The Gluten Free Veggie’s Facebook message within 24 hours. In the case of no reply, a new winner will be randomly selected.
- This giveaway is open to UK residents only. Anyone who enters from outside of the UK will not be sent the prizes if they win. A new winner will be randomly selected.
- The giveaway winner will be randomly selected. No favours or bribes will be accepted and will lead to disqualification from the giveaway.
The Giveaway Products!
Whilst some of Thornley’s sauce mixes are designed for meat based dishes they are all suitable for vegetarians. These sauce mixes are handy for when you need to create a quick dinner. You can be sure that these packet mixes are safe for Coeliacs as their products are gluten free! See my review of their Parsely and Cheddar Cheese sauces here.
Prewett’s make lots of delicious gluten free biscuits! They come in a range of flavours so there truly is something for everyone. Read my review here and see my Youtube review here.
Nature’s Path are an organic and gluten free cereal brand. They make a range of products from cereals to granola to individual bars. There are so many flavours to choose from including chocolatey or fruity products. See my review here and my Youtube review here.
Don’t forget to check out the three companies that were kind enough to provide these products! They are all doing fantastic things for Coeliacs!
Visit Thornley’s website to see their full range: http://www.thornleysnaturalfoods.co.uk/
Visit Nature’s Path’s website to see their full range: http://naturespath.co.uk/
Visit Prewett’s website to see their full range: http://www.prewettsbiscuits.com/